Tuesday 21 November 2017

task

we are part of an experience  to see how connected new Zealand are . we have to wright a letter to a nzers of our  choice. then we have to pass the letter on to a random person with the instruction to pass it on to someone who might know the person to whom the letter is addressed 

i have chosen richie mccaw as my curious nzers because he is a famous all black  .  i going to first give my letter to kaleb     because he know him and he might be able to give it to someone to give it to him                                    .                                                 .     

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alex

    This sounds like a great task to do. Richie McCaw is a good role model for you to choose. I like that not only was he a good rugby player, but that he can also fly a helicopter. I thinks that is pretty cool.

    Hi it’s Allie, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.